Fatbirder's Top 1000 Birding Websites

Friday 23 January 2015

My Birthday treat.... Peregrine and Marsh Harriers!!


The Birthday Gods were smiling on me today, I took the day off work to celebrate turning 30 (Or there abouts....) and the weather was bright and sunny!! I could hear RSPB Greylake calling, so not wishing to disappoint my friendly local reserve I paid it a morning visit!
   Had a fabulous time, even remembered to wear a coat and hat!! 
 Highlight of the morning was yet another Peregrine dive bombing a Marsh Harrier, the second time I'd seen this happen at Greylake in a matter of weeks!!

Below are some of my photo's from the day, I would write more but I'm enjoying my Birthday Red Wine and my delicious Birthday Cake, made by my darling Nicola! 
Been  very spoilt today! :)










^Above^ - Marsh Harrier






^Above^ - Peregrine Falcon mobbing a Marsh Harrier.


^Above^ - The 'stooping' Peregrine.







^Above^ - Buzzard


^Above^ - The birds of prey caused duck chaos!


^Above^ - Little Egret.





^Above^ - Golden Plover.



^Above^ - Mallard.


^Above^ - Teal.





^Above^ - Wigeon.



^Above^ - Shoveler.


^Above^ - Snipe.


^Above^ - Great Spotted Woodpecker.





^Above^ - Chaffinch.


^Above^ - Blue Tit.


^Above^ - Blue Tit with female Reed Buntings.





^Above^ - Dunnock.



^Above^ - Robin.


^Above^ - Female Reed Bunting.




^Above^ - Starlings.


^Above^ - Roe Deer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress chuyên dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úc uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete